Changes in the lab due to Corona pandemic
The safety of our participants, their family and our lab members is our top priority.
Therefore we strictly follow the safety guidelines for measurements developed by the University of Lübeck in times of Corona.
Specifically, this means:
- On the day before the measurement, we will contact you by phone to go through a specific checklist to make sure no participant shows any potential symptoms associated with COVID-19. We will go through the same list again upon arrival in the lab.
- All lab members wear FFP2-masks at all times when in contact with participant. Parents will have to wear their everyday community masks the entire time.
- First thing after arrival, both participants and lab members disinfect their hands.
- All rooms are well ventilated and all materials are disinfected regularly.
- We ask you to bring your own toys. Currently we are unable to provide toys for your infant because of hygienic standards.
- If possible, one parent only should come with the infant; in particular, please don’t bring any other persons who are not members of your household along (hence, second parent and siblings are okay).
If you decide to participate in our experiment, we will discuss these guidelines again in detail on the phone and address any further questions you might have.